Friday, January 25, 2013

It'll all come out in the wash...I Love You

Hello there my crafty friends, I'm always happy to have you all stop by.. Well, I have had Valentines on my brain lately and I have another Valentine to share with you all.. I love creating a scene with my card sometimes and that's what I did with this card.. I also used my gypsy to create little windows for my hanging hearts so the pattern paper in the inside can show through.. I really love how this card turned out and it has me wish is was a warm spring day here..


 Supplies used:
* Gypsy (to create card base w/ heart windows)
*Baby Steps Cart. (hearts)
*Paper Doll Dress Up (basket)
* Devoted 6x6 paper collection (Carta Bella)
*Icicle Border Punch (Martha Stewart)
*Ink
*Gelly Pens (White & Black)

Challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by today..
 
  Scrappy ((HUGS)) 

Amanda :o)


16 comments:

Gloria said...

Love your scene card!!! I've never made a scene card I'm going to have to give it a try:)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a fabulous card! I love the heart cut outs! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up!

Stacey

Cassandra said...

WOW...I love your card! And the falling hearts on your screen are too cute! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

Saundra said...

This is so creative, Amanda! I love the window for the hearts! Thanks for joining us at PKS! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

teachdanz said...

super cute Amanda!! love the bright fun colors and the use of negative space! thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the way you used the reverse cut!!Lee-Ann :)

Karen said...

Such an adorable card! I love the hearts and the sentiment is so cute! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

This is such a GREAT looking card!AWESOME job with it,the sentiment is perfect!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

Kim said...

Cute! I love how the hearts are spilling out of the basket!

GiGi said...

This is such a fun and creative card! I LOVE the hearts on the line and the sentiment couldn't be more perfect! Super cool! Thanks for playing at Peachy Keen!

Melissa said...

This is so smart. The best laundry I can imagine!

Pam said...

This is so cute! Very creative, love it!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Very Cute & Creative!

Kimberly J. said...

Ooh!! Love the heart cut out and the line! What a fun card! Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

Kimberly
Cut It Up DT

Anonymous said...

I love the little hearts in the basket just waiting to be hung on the line! Great use of negative space!
Thank you for playing along at Cut it Up Challenges!
Evelyn

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amanda! Thanks for linking this up to the Make a Card with a Window Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)